The Welland Jr. Canadians are thrilled to announce our 2022/23 Main Camp!
- Players must fill-out and submit the online application found under the registration tab on our website. The link is in our bio.
- Camp cost is $100. You will receive a minimum of three ice sessions. Payment must be e-transferred to email@example.com. Please include the full name and position of the player in the notes of the e-transfer.
- Once the payment and application has been received, your spot at camp will be secure. The team will send a confirmation email.
- There will be a $25 cancellation fee.
- Camp dates, times and locations are shown on the above calendar. A copy of the calendar will be sent in the confirmation email. It’s possible some of these dates or times will change. Please pay attention to your email and our social media outlets in the event that occurs.
- Players with minor hockey eligibility left must present a signed Permission to Skate Form (PTSF) from their association. Junior players must present a signed PTSF from their last carded team. Any questions, please reach out via social media or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- **Goalies** will be selected to join our camp via invite. We still ask all goalie to fill out the form to indicate interest. If selected, you will be contacted directly by the team.
- **Returning Players** who were a member of our team last season, hold off signing up for the time-being. The team will reach out directly via email over the course of the next few days.
We look forward to seeing everybody on the ice. If anybody has an questions, please reach out via social media or email@example.com